Dewsbury Auto Centre
Welcome to Dewsbury Auto centre, one of the leading car garages in Dewsbury. We are located minutes from Dewsbury city centre and offer unbeatable prices on MOT, servicing deals, car repairs including exhausts, brakes and clutches, new and used tyres.
Dewsbury auto centre provide honest and professional car servicing and MOT tests in Dewsbury. At Dewsbury auto centre you will receive the best customer service from our specially trained staff and technicians. Our customers admire us for our great value, and we’re proud of our reputation and seen as one of the friendliest and most conveniently located garages in Dewsbury.
COVID-19 UPDATE -
The government and The Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency (DVSA) have launched new regulation for all MOT tests for vehicles, see outline below:
We wanted to reassure our customers of the measures we have in place, see below:
- 2 meter distance at all times between staff and customers.
- 2 meter tape put on the floor in the reception for guidance for customers to follow when entering the reception area and facing the counter.
- Only 1 customer at a time in the reception area
- Customer drop off and collection table in the reception area to adhere to no contact drop off point (box provided to place the keys)
- Gloves worn at all times by staff members.
- Seat covers will be placed on customers drivers seat before a member of staff sits in the vehicle.
- All internal vehicle contact areas wiped down with antibacterial wipes when a member of staff has completed the work and the vehicle is ready for pick up.
From Thursday 24th September 2020 it is a requirement for all our staff to wear a mask when speaking to customers.
It is also a requirement to wear a mask when visiting our premises unless you are exempt from wearing a mask.
When you must not take your vehicle for its MOT you or someone you live with has coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
you’ve been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with someone who has coronavirus
You must stay at home (self-isolate) if either of these situations apply.
If you’ve entered the UK in the last 14 days you must not take your vehicle for its MOT, unless you:
- arrived from a country on the ‘travel corridor’ list
- have a job that means you do not have to self-isolate
Please note that if you have a booking in place and have any mild/moderate symptoms of coronavirus please get in touch as the welfare of our staff members
is important during this pandemic.
Guidance from the government:
MOTs from £29.99
Free pick up from your work or home address for MOT and Servicing.
We pick your car up, wherever you are.
MOT or Service and repair.
Your car service book is stamped and you benefit from a 12-month warranty on parts and labour.
We return your car on the same day.